Monday, July 8, 2013

Henry's New School

After much debate we've decided to move Henry to a new school. I feel like we've tried out every facility in this city between my 2 boys.  I really wish Henry would have gotten into Noel from the get-go, but after 3 years on the waiting list I am guessing it is not a possibility.  So, after almost 23 months on the waiting list...they said they had a spot for Henry at his new place!  We were OK at Goldman but there were some things I didn't love.  I hope Henry loves his new place!

Bennett was a great helper!

Following Big Brother into his new school


The classroom was so bright, clean, and airy!

Henry had fun exploring and I loved the art on the walls


Henry and his new teacher, Mrs. Lisa
 He did NOT want me to leave him AT ALL.  I hated to, but I only left him for 2 hours.  He had Gymboree and I didn't want him to miss.  The director sort of laughed when I said he was only staying 2 hours. :)  They said he was fine about 10 seconds after we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...