Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Rest of Day 2 in NYC

We went to Serendipity 3 after our NYC tour.  They have a famous "Frozen Hot Chocolate" that looked amazing.  We made sure we ordered a couple to try.  I am used to trips where people enjoy and savor dessert.  The people on this trip don't do dessert very well.  It's OK because I love them anyway.

Michael met us at the restaurant where we enjoyed a delicious lunch.
Serendipity 3 famous dessert




After lunch we did a little more walking around and then we parted ways.  Neil and I went to Central Park for a rickshaw ride.  

Dylan's Candy bar!  I brought back mini personalized candy bars for Rebecca, Andrew, Amanda, and Richard...they have easy names!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
By the time we got to Central Park, I was beat.  I was content just riding around checking out the sites.  We were so glad we chose the rickshaw over the horse and carriage.  The horse gives you a poop smell and doesn't get going fast enough to feel a breeze.  The rickshaw was the way to go!


"Friends" fountain


The original "Twin Towers" in NYC

The bridge where the "bird lady" met McCauley Culkin in Home Alone...everything is famous in NYC!

Neil and I went back to the hotel for a little rest and shower.  Dad and Carolyn took a limo to dinner and to see Phantom of the Opera.  Neil and I went to Brooklyn to meet my brother and his roomies for dinner at Roberta's pizza place.  It was a fun, lively evening!
My brother's roomies: Genevieve, Claire, My brother holding the laminated itinerary I made, Oliver, me, Neil, and Becca


We went back to his house where I tried on a bathing suit that his roommate, Becca designed and made.  Love the suit!  Just wish it came in bigger sizes! :)
At my brother's house.  This is me trying on a bathing suit his roommate, Becca made.  Love it!

1 comment:

  1. That swimsuit is soooo you and so is the laminated itinerary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...