Friday, June 14, 2013

SUYL Singles! Andrew, 28, Louisiana

I love that 8 couples have met and gotten married using Kelly's Korner's Show Us Your Singles!  I've never participated, but I am now.  Ladies, meet my brother-in-law, Andrew.  He is my husband's youngest sibling. Andrew is planning an unofficial Chive meet up at Bear's on Fairfield with bands and food all to benefit the victims in Moore, OK.



He is 28 and lives in Shreveport, LA.  He is a little nervous about me putting his credentials on the blog, but he is willing so that is a good thing!  I even took my blog off private to parade him around!


  • He is 6 feet 3 inches tall.
  • He was raised to be a gentleman...he has nice manners!
  • He is a great uncle to his only 2 nephews and 1 niece... Here he is playing baseball with Bennett.


  • He is a home-owner and is becoming really handy.
  • He loves Saints Football and loves to attend games.
  • He is family oriented...
Here we are on Mother's Day.  Andrew is the tall guy in the middle next to me and his sister, Rebecca.
  • He loves to entertain.  He even had a Christmas party at his house the past 2 years. 2012 2011
  • He likes to travel all around...he has spent time in New Zealand, Australia, and is going to Japan in December.
  • He loves taking the boat out on the lake with friends.
Andrew and nephew Bennett
  • He is funny and likes to tell stories.  
  • He loves hunting and fishing and going to the camp.
  • Our running joke about Andrew is he is a terrible gift giver.  He TRIES so hard, but never seems to get it right.  Our boys LOVE the trampoline he gave them...we didn't.
I like this sneaky pic I took.
If you are interested in this Southern Gentleman...please leave a comment with your name and e-mail address.  Match-Making is so much fun!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Megan. I'm 22 and I have a post here: http://findmeganahusband.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/singles-day/

    Andrew seems like a great match for me. My email is meganelaine92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Kathryn and I live near Nashville. Andrew seems like a great guy and it looks like like we could have a lot in common--you can look at my blog or email me at kthom09@gmail.com if you'd like!

    kcthom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, how do you not have any comments on this cutie?!?! I wrote this post on my sister a year or so ago, but I think she would be a great match! She lives in Dallas, but attend school at LSU, so she has LA in her blood. http://www.hookedonthehowards.com/2013/02/i-read-blog-called-kellys-korner-and.html You can leave a comment anywhere on my blog and it will go directly to my email and I can get you/him in touch with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have a friend that I would love to tell you more about. She is 29 a nurse and lives in Shreveport! She's a great girl and if you would like more info please email me at cfuller127@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I did Kelly's Link-Up as well! I went to school at Centenary so am always going back to Sport. Would love to connect! bethgeis@gmail.com
    You can check out my blog too at: www.everythingiscominuproses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - can you PLEASE send me Andrew's email??? kellyskornerblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted about my friend Lauren, and it seems like they would be a great match (and they only live about 3 1/2 hours away from each other!) Check out my blog post about her and let me know if you think he'd be interested! :) http://leslyni.blogspot.com/2014/08/show-us-your-singles-lauren.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...