Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monsters University Movie Date

Sam has been so nice to invite Bennett to have a few playdates.  We decided to take him to see Monsters University with us.  We picked him up early and headed to play at the arcade. They loved the Monsters toys we got for them.  

I brought snacks in with us because the last time we went I spent $60!  I brought popcorn that I popped at home and we I passed it out to the kids Sam said "did you get this from the movie people?"  Ha!


They loved the movie but did not love the 30 minutes of previews.  They kept saying "when are the monsters coming on??"  Towards the end of the movie they were asking "is it almost over?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...