Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Henry's Baby and Me

Henry got to do swim lessons this year.   Last summer during Bennett's lessons I decided that Henry had to do it too.  He is LITERALLY the best baby in the class and I am not just saying that because he is mine.  He splashes, blows bubbles, and kicks when he is supposed to.  He is always SO HAPPY.  Oh, he is sweet!  I was glad that Neil came to watch the boys and take a few pics.  

Henry and his teacher, Ms. Frances

Henry loves the rings.

The bad part about seeing these photos is you have to see me in a bathing suit.


He kicks to reach these little toys.  


He loves getting himself out.  He uses his head a lot of the time to pull himself out
Elbow, Elbow, tummy, knee, knee

He has 2 favorites: knocking the turtles down and the duck.  He can hold onto the wall all by himself without my help.  He is like Baby Hercules.

This is his other favorite...riding Mr. Duck.  He "quacks" the whole time!

And sliding is our last thing...yay!!
I kept getting Neil's attention to get him to take pictures of Henry.  I said we needed all the pictures we could get considering I have pictures from EVERY lesson Bennett ever did.  I am so proud of you, Henry!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey, good to see you and Henry today. He's a cutie! I have a couple of Henry things I wanted to pass on. Just email me ur address and ill drop them by!
    amandatcu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...