Saturday, June 1, 2013

Market Trip

Market was totally awesome this time. Rebecca and I felt like we actually knew what we were doing. We weren't as nervous and we got the job done!  One thing I do notice is that after about a day and a half away from my family I get very homesick! I just miss all 3 of my boys! Don't know how this will work during "Lindsey's summer of trips!"

Headed to market:

Here's a sneak peek of a few of the items we ordered. Beck: please tell Shari to like us on Facebook! Www.facebook.com/lemonsandlimesboutique

I saw this line of clothing and had to take a picture! Uncle Frank...don't you love this!??


After a long day at market we headed to the pool and then to dinner. We enjoyed Toulouse, a French bistro. It was ok but not worth the money.  After dinner we needed something sweet so we headed to Paciugo. Mmmmm...gelato!

3 comments:

  1. I need that yellow/gray top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one of each! :) We need to plan our quick Tuesday night trip before the summer slips away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...