Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bobby's Wedding

Amy's little brother, Bobby got married!  One of my first memories of Bobby is when he came and lived with us for a couple weeks at Tech.  I got to take him around town to look for a job.  He landed one at Monjuni's that very day!  Amy looked like a princess and her mom looked like a dang model.  It was such a fun evening.  One of my favorite things was the tambourines they gave out while dancing.  I love a prop!

Chris Beck M.D. even flew in from Nashville to be at the nuptials.  We were happy to host him.  We had a little family reunion on Saturday before the wedding and left Beck at the house.  We told him to make himself at home...and he did.  When we got back home he was sitting on the couch, eating food, and only in his BOXERS!  ha!  Talk about making yourself at home.  We are ready for him to move back to Shreveport after his fellowship in DC. 

I like this picture of us!

Jennifer and me (friends since age 3)

me and Amy (friends since age 19)

Cox, Beck, and Neil

Beck and Amy

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...