Sunday, September 9, 2012

While Daddy is away...the boys will play!

Neil took his annual trip to Lake Ouachita this weekend.  They call it CFB Island for college football island   Neil says that he looks forward to this trip every year and that it is the most fun trip he has ever gone on.  Basically 10 guys lug tvs, generators, chairs, tents, and other equipment to an island in the middle of Lake Ouachita and watch football for 2 solid days.  It's not really my cup of tea but I am glad he gets to have such a great time on THE BEST TRIP EVER!

Since Neil knows my obsession with pictures, he sent me 2 and he isn't even in them! :(  I like getting to see a little glimpse of CFB island...


front shot of the group...I guess they don't really pose for pictures.


Back shot

We have had a lot of fun of our own.  We ran lots of errands, ate at the new Rhino Coffee for lunch, and played with Gammy.

Albertson's shopping carts are a hit
Henry was pulling Bennett's hair!  They were both laughing so hard.   I think it was payback for Bennett pulling Henry's ear at the beach.


1 comment:

  1. So nice that Neil sends you pictures! I like those LA Tech chairs!

    Good to see your mom. I haven't seen her in a few posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...