Saturday, September 8, 2012

3 Sisters Gallery

I am so excited to share this sweet deal by 3 Sisters Gallery.  All 3 of the sisters were actually Sigma Kappa sorority sisters of mine.  I love supporting local businesses and this deal is just too good to pass up.

Here's the deal: During the month of September you can get $50 off your CUSTOM house painting and if you share this deal on your Facebook page...you get $20 more off!  So, basically you can get $70 off with very little work on your part.  I am just so excited to get my very own custom painting to hang in our home. Oh and she can even add cute, other custom things like a Saints flag or your dog on the front porch.

Contact Blair for your very own CUSTOM painting.  Did I mention it is CUSTOM?

Here are a few of her past paintings:







2 comments:

  1. Blair did a painting for us on our Surrey House! We love it! I need to get one done on our new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've never seen one in person, what size do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...