Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 senses week at school

It was 5 senses week at Bennett's school this week.  It was Bennett's turn to bring snack for "Fresh Fruit Tuesday" and "Fun Food Friday."  He had fun making binoculars out of toilet paper tubes, painting with his nose, tasting all types of foods, feeling different textures, and listening to fun sounds.


Bennett with his pipe cleaner glasses

Since it was our week for snack and it was 5 senses week...what better way to celebrate "fun food Friday" than with body part cupcakes??  I thought they turned out so cute!  I was worried that they were going to look a little creepy, but I don't think they did at all!
5 senses cupcakes by Aly B's Bakery.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Those cupcakes are awesome. They turned out really well. I bet they tasted good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Amanda! I want to eat one of those cupcakes right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...