Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bennettisms

Bennett is so funny.  I know all parents say that about their kids, but mine is hilarious.  He says really contradictory statements all the time about what he is feeling but doesn't want to feel that way.

Our favorite of his "Mommy (or Daddy), I'm sleepy, but I'm not." or

"I did want to eat, but I didn't."

I find myself saying these statements about things I feel or do that I wish I didn't feel or didn't do.

Such as:

"I'm hungry, but I'm not"


Bennett said this the other night:

"Daddy, what do you want for lunch tonight?"

Bennett wanted a pillow that Neil's arm was resting on and he said this:

"Daddy, move your muscle so I can get this pillow."  (ha! Love that one.)

"My dad has a fat head and really big muscles."

To Gloria, the dog "Come here girl, you are gonna grow up when you get to be my age."

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! I forgot about Gloria, but I think that one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...