Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy 63rd, Dad!

We enjoyed birthday dinner for my dad on 9/11 (his birthday).  My dad said he wanted for me, Neil, the boys, and his friend Dwight to go with them.  I just hoped and prayed the boys would be good at the Steakhouse.  It is typically a quiet restaurant where kids don't normally go...but Dad wanted them there so we took them!  They were the most well-behaved kids ever.  I was so proud.  I just kept thinking...we just need to get through each course...the appetizer, then salad, then entree'...and we did it!


Happy 63rd!
Carolyn, Bennett, and Dad
Dad, Bennett, and Dwight
Dad loved the soap and shave balm we gave him
The crew minus Neil...he was taking the picture
Bennett picked out all of Pops' gifts. (a fake apple that "you don' t eat", a ball "so we can play catch at your house",  a "diarrhea coke" and some candy)
Bennett was a great helper
Pops and his 2 favorite boys
We just kept feeding Henry and he was fine!  He ate creamed spinach,  mac and cheese, bread, chicken, and fruity cheerios.

I hope it was a special birthday for you, Dad!  Thanks for including all of us, Carolyn!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. Bill! So glad your boys did well. They look adorable with your dad. Henry doesn't look like a baby anymore, he's getting so big & his personality is shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your dad doing so good! Your boys look like a ton of fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...