Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kiddie Mia's and The Mystic Bond

We had an eventful weekend.  Since it was raining all day on Saturday, Neil had the bright idea that we should go to Kiddie Mia's.  It was a great idea because the boys love the place.

Henry got to ride for the first time!

Lots of tickets...so many it was even taller than Bennett!

Racecar game!
I played a game where you put quarters in and try to knock quarters over the edge.  You get 15 tickets per quarter that falls over the edge.  Well, I put a quarter in and about 46 quarter fell over the edge.  The tickets never came out.  I wasn't too worried about it, but Neil was.  He has been talking all weekend about how he Bennett could have gotten something really great with the 1,000 tickets we would have had!  Maybe next time, Neil.

...

Andrea, a collegiate Sigma Kappa has been doing lots of leg work to get the Shreveport/Bossier Alumnae chapter going once again.  This is the 4th time that I know of that it has tried to get started and they have all been failed attempts.  We are hoping that this is not another failed attempt!  Andrea is so organized and has been working so hard.  I was shocked at the turn out because she said she was only expecting 10 people!

We discussed different ways of making it last, special interest groups, and philanthropic ideas.  I am proud to announce that Amy is going to take on the role of Vice President of Philanthropic events!  For those of you that don't know...Amy has a BIG heart.  Thanks for stepping up, Amy!
That Mystic Bond really binds the Sigmas. (Andrea is on the end in purple.)


2 comments:

  1. Look at all those lovely Sigmas! So glad you went. Ummm...where was Becky?!

    What would Neil have gotten with all those tickets? Probably something he could've bought at the store for $5 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited about the Alumnae chapter! This reminds me I need to mail my form in! :-) Can't wait to see everyone again & help with events!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...