Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bennett age 3.75

Bennett,

You have changed from a little boy into a big boy almost over night.  You seem so much different than you were just 3 months ago.  You have grown up so much.  Your teacher tells us all the time how great you are at school, how you have the best attitude, and always a smile on your face.  It makes us very proud to hear this about you.  You are obeying so much better.  Daddy and I comment on this all the time.  Lately, if I ask you to do something...you just get up and do it with a smile on your face.  I don't know if it is your new school, becoming an older 3 year old, or our awesome parenting that is doing it!?

You love people with all your heart.  You like to give hugs, kisses, and tell people you love them.  You say things to Henry like "you love me don't you?"  You love Henry so much and it just makes my heart swell to see you 2 together.  You like to make sure people pay attention to him and you like to tell people about him.

Your favorite places are Kiddie Mias, Chick-a-LAY, Nana and Grandad's house, Frozen Frog, Chuck E. Cheese, and pretty much anywhere else we take you.

You love to sit with me, dad, and Henry and say "let's have some family time."  You like to talk about your "really fun day" all the time.  If something is coming up that you may not want to go to you will say "ummmm, it's going to be my really fun day so I won't be there!"

You say the darnedest things!:

"When I grow up, I'm going to be a Grandad and then me and Grandad will be brothers."

"Pops, why do you have 2 belly buttons?" (after seeing my dad's stomach in the pool...he noticed where his feeding tube used to be)

Anytime Bennett sees a coin he says "look, George WashingTIM!"

You love to bite your nails and that is not just limited to fingernails.  ICK!!!


Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!  You are learning so much and seem to know so much for a 3 year old.  You are such a sweet boy and we hope you stay that way forever!!! 

We love you, Bennett all the way to the moon and back...or as you say it "all the way to the moon and THE back!"

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet! It's definitely your parenting skills that made this 3.75 year who he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the coin reference remind me of the time that David asked Ella Grace who's head was on the penny...her response. In the most non-chalant, of-course-i-know-who-that-is voice......"that is J.C. Penny"!!!!! Well duh Daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...