Friday, September 21, 2012

First Priority Gala of Hope

I don't know if I have mentioned this or not but I am a faculty sponsor at school for First Priority club. It is a student led, faith based club that I am excited to be a part of.  A committee of about 7 of us have been planning a HUGE gala as a fund raiser to benefit First Priority.  It was football themed and we even had guest speaker, Deanna Favre, the wife of NFL football great, Brett Favre.

me, Deanna, and Neil

The decorations crew really outdid themselves!  We had 32 tables each decorated with a different team in the NFL.  We were seated at the Falcons table, the Saints big rival. The event was a huge success raising $9,000 the night of the event!
I wish I had better pictures of the awesome decorations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...