Monday, December 19, 2011

Potty Training Day 2

Bennett woke up a little wet this morning.  We aren't sure if it was sweat or pee so we just washed the sheets to be safe.  Bennett wakes up sweaty every morning so that's why we didn't know for sure.

I AM SO PROUD of my Bennett.  He is doing a great job learning to listen to his body for signs to use the potty.  We did have 3 accidents this morning, but he kept his undies dry the entire rest of the day..even during his 3.5 hour nap...this is one proud mama!

I put him down for his nap and I have to say...I was a little scared that it was going to be a huge pee puddle in his bed.  And I kept wanting to wake him up since he just kept sleeping.  But, when I woke him up at 5...he was DRY!  WAY TO GO BENNETT!!

Thankfully, Amy brought lunch over for us to enjoy.  It was so nice to have her over for lunch.  Thanks, Amy!

Here he is showing off his undies!  He thinks the superheroes are so cool.  There were 3 characters on this pair and he asked me who they were...I only recognized Spiderman. Neil got home and informed us that Ironman and Cyclops were on there as well.
This is Bennett's "special seat" on the couch.  
Comments from Bennett today:

"Mommy, do you wear underwear?"

Me: "Bennett are you wet or dry?"
Bennett: "wet hahahaha DRY"
Me: "yay!"

Later on in the day he decided he wanted to potty alone and he said:
"I'll be right back, you stay over there!"

Me: "Are you wet or dry?"
Bennett: "dry, dry, dry, dry, DRY"
Me: "Way to go!"

When done he said: "I already went!"

Rebecca stopped by to visit and she went to the bathroom and Bennett said "you want a sticker?"

1 comment:

  1. Love those undies! He'll be potty trained in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...