Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First outing in UNDIES!

I think I was happier than anyone to get out of the house today.  We ventured out to try out our undies and new found toilet-learningness.  Our first stop was the library because I know they have clean family-friendly restrooms.  We arrived and were surprised to find out that they were having story time and singing today!  He went right to the restroom and then we went to play.  He had a little false alarm during the story time where we went to the restroom to PLAY.

After an eventful keeping our undies dry outing, we met Neil and his co-workers at Genghis Grill!  YUM!  Neil has been mildly obsessed with it since he first went last week.  It was pretty good, but the big bowls of raw meat grossed me out.


The boys are in their TECH gear because Tech plays TCU in the Poinsettia Bowl tonight!
Story time
They even let you pop bubbles.
Carolyn and Pops met us at Genghis...what a surprise!
Coloring the stitches perfectly at the library.  He saw another little girl doing this so he copied.  Sweet boy!
Overall, I am impressed with Bennett and his toilet learning.  He is doing a great job!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your first outing was a success! I just saw genghis grill today- not sure where I've been! We loved the one in Ft Worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Bennett!!

    he he he...I see a certain little girl in your pics that I recognize! ;)

    I hope my littles were good...they were there with my mom today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...