Monday, December 12, 2011

Bennett's Actual Birthday

Bennett had a great birthday!  It was such a special day for him.  When he woke up, Neil and I went in his room and sang Happy Birthday to him in his bed.  He got to open a couple presents from us this morning.


We got him a Leapster 2.  I compared the Mobigo and this for a while and ended up with this.  I hope he likes it!

Sweet brother loved watching him

Henry gave Bennett a cool construction costume and 2 construction books

We had birthday pancakes for breakfast.  

They were made with yellow cake batter with a powdered sugar glaze and sprinkles! So good!

Me and my boys bright and early this morning

Lunch was Taco Bell.  Still in jammies!

We got to ride on trucks!

Uncle A made a big batch of chili for our dinner

We all went to Frozen Frog for the birthday finale!


Bennett, Gammy, Rebecca, Andrew, Neil, Carolyn, Matt, me, and Pops
 Bennett was surrounded by family all day.  He got to blow out candles at every meal.  We sang "happy birthday" to him no less than 20 times today...he even sang it to himself a few times.  Happy birthday, Bennett!  

I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...