Friday, December 16, 2011

Bennett's School Christmas Party

We had Bennett's fun school Christmas party today!  It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.  We made cute Uncrustables snowman faces using raisins and carrot sticks.  Erin really outdid herself on the teacher gifts and all of the kids fun stuff.  I went up to the school on Tuesday for Bennett's birthday and printed all the kids fingers to make these adorable ornaments I found on Pinterest:
Those are Bennett's cute fingers made into snowmen!  Thanks to Emily, Erinn, and Leslie for helping me make them into snowmen.

Circle Time

Erin made adorable cups for the kids

Notice the snowman faces on the plates...cute!

My sweet little elf was such a good boy during the party.

Bennett with his favorite friend, Haadi

Me and my boys at the party


Bennett went in the "doghouse" and said he wanted Henry in there with him.  I think this is such a cute picture!


I got this off the school website.  You can barely see Bennett in his turquoise jacket, but he was so into Santa.  He said "Merry Christmas Santa" and "Are you going to bring me some presents?"  He loved Santa!

2 comments:

  1. I love those cute snowmen ornaments! I am going to have to remember to do that with JT sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Bennett's first party cup?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...