Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cookies and an Engagement Party

Want to hear about a long day?  This is the day for you.  Bennett, Mom, and I got up and headed to Houston on Saturday morning.  We arrived in H-town around 1 pm for Carrie's cookie swap at her BRAND NEW HOUSE!  Her house is soooooo nice and they just moved in.  They built it and got it all decorated for their first party...a cookie swap!  It was a lot of fun!  We drove 4.5 hours to stay 2 hours...it was really worth it!

Call and Bennett in the jump house

Cal-donia was SO good at doing stunts



Carrie and Baehr in their new home!  Love it!

Cousins!

Carrie put the Grinch on for the boys.  Cal changed shirts so Bennett had to put one of Cal's shirts on too

Me and my Auntizma

Bennett LOVES this truck from Carrie and Baehr

Mom and Aunt

We got home and met our new babysitter, Erin.  She is so sweet!  She made me feel at ease leaving my babies.  When we got home, she was reading her Bible...this is the kind of person I don't mind leaving my kids with!

We ran inside and got dressed to head to Brown and Amanda's engagement party.  We tried to get a photo with the honorees, but they were too busy and we didn't want to interrupt them.  So, instead you will have photos of me, Amy, and Neil.  I enjoyed catching up with old college friends that I haven't seen in a while.  I really liked catching up with Pat who told some really funny college stories.  It was a good time and we were excited to attend.

Neil and me
Amy and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...