Monday, December 5, 2011

Big Day for the Lewis Family!

November 29th was a big day for the Lewis family.  Andrew bought a house, Henry rolled from his tummy to back, and Bennett read a book!

We are glad that Uncle Andrew is living in the same town as us..  Now we just need Aunt Becky to move here and we'd be set.

I put Henry on his tummy for tummy time on Tuesday.  I went to put a load of laundry in and when I got back...he was on his back!  Such a big boy!


Love this little outfit that I bought from the amazing garage sale last year!


Bennett read a book!  The only word in the book are "No, No, Yes, Yes, but he did it.  They have this book at school and all the kids have it memorized!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...