Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years Eve 2018

Our NYE was fun!  It was a family party, good friends, and fireworks!

Sister and I went to get our nails painted before the big fun!

We even saw Jenn at the nail place!


We brought these fortune cookies dipped in chocolate with a plethora of my sprinkles!  I have way too many sprinkles!

Happy New Year Henry!

This action shot of a sparkler is bomb!


SK loves Coach Kyle!  He has 4 boys so he thinks she is pretty cute, too!

The fellows did some major fireworks and the show was spectacular!  Until...



Neil almost blew himself up!  He had a punk in his mouth and was unrolling a fuse on a big mortar.  The punk lit the bottom of the fuse and went off in his face.  Could have been so much worse.  Singed his brows and messed up his coat! 

This sweet angel wanted to snuggle in the car.  So, I took her to the car to finish watching the fireworks and got to have her sleep on me which is basically the best thing ever!
 Neil got up early and headed to South LA to go hunting with his dad.  My dad came over for a delicious New Year's meal made by Suzy!

So wildernessy!

I got all of our drawers on the Kon Mari Method!  This pretty much is a no-brainer!  Why have we not folded like this previously?

I cannot remember where Bennett was, but we had a good time at the movie all snuggled up in blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...