Saturday, December 15, 2018

Favorite Things and Family Lunch

We had the best idea ever to do a favorite things Christmas celebration with the Fab 5!  Out of all the billions of things in the world Jennifer and I both gave Roller Lash (the best mascara in the world)!  

Jill gave the sweetest "heart of gold" bracelet and I LOVE it.  I wear it everyday! 


They all brought their wedding dresses and fit in them perfectly.  My dress is heirloomed so I didn't want to take it out of the box....but, there's no way that thing would fit this body anyway!  White Christmas for sure!

me, Leighann, Jill, Jenn, and Jennifer
We even had a family lunch at La Madeleine on Sunday after church-not sure where SK and Henry were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...