Friday, December 14, 2018

Bennett's 10th Birthday party!

We celebrated our boy BIG TIME at D1 Sports facility.  He LOVED it!  It was perfect for a game of dodgeball and football.  These boys were rowdy and they had so much fun!

Bennett asked for coats instead of gifts and he was thrilled with how many coats he got! 36!




Classroom party






Our sweet Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin Lillian came!

The festive favors were blow up baseballs with a fab 1 week free at D1.

I used the weights at the joint as balloon weights. #resourceful














Dodgeball!  I killed!  And by killed I mean I was not good at all.




He will do great things with his big heart!!! 

Bennett was even on the news for his coat drive!  They came and interviewed him at our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...