Tuesday, December 4, 2018

John Mayton Williams is here!

To say we were absolutely amazed, thrilled, thankful, and downright emotional would be an understatement!  Amy and Daniel got the call that they were going to be parents around 9am and they picked him up at 4pm!!!!

When Amy called me during ballet that Tuesday to let me know they got a baby, I about lost it!  Actually I did lose it and it was an experience I will never forget! I couldn't even remember if she told me the baby was a boy or not!  Well he is!

Their little boy was born Nov 21st and is just so precious!  Our family is soooooo happy for them!

Thank you, God for answered prayer!

Amy feeding her precious son for the first time!

I immediately got on the phone to the monogrammer to get something for that baby boy! He couldn't come home without something with his initials on it! After all, he will be the best dressed baby in town!  They were so backed up that Jennifer offered to do it at home for me!

Catherine and I sneaked over to see that little angel right when he got home.  He was wearing the outfit Daniel came home in!
 The gift of adoption is such a precious thing.  It is selfless and giving and just simply amazing.  I am so glad that we get to be so close this sweet angel boy and his parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...