Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas Celebratin'

I put up our tree before we left for NOLA so the kids would come home to a Christmasy house!

It made me so happy when Neil decided to put Christmas lights on the house!  We've always been of the mind-set that no one sees them, but WE see them!  And That's all that matters!

EEEEEKKKKK LOVE!

Danae and I planned this fun idea!  The girls were so excited to get to school and they were matching!

I had my Capt. Shreve class of 2000 annual girls Christmas dinner!

We delivered our neighbor gifts!


We went to Neil's work Christmas party at Cantina Laredo.  They said it was tacky Christmas, but it sort of wasn't so I just wore the headband!

We changed in the parking lot of Cantina into our western wear and headed to Clark and Lauren's 90s country Christmas party!  So much fun and the attire was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...