Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving at the Roosevelt

Our Thanksgiving brunch at The Roosevelt was super swanky and so much fun!  Dad and my brother came to join us and I was so glad!  

Uncle Frank loves Henry!

Gosh they are so cute!

Having Lillian at our Thanksgiving was the BEST!

SK is obsessed with Lill


a toast on thanksgiving!

Henry had my camera again and took this great one!

Also this

My dad found this pearl in one of his oysters!





I LOVE being an aunt!


So, I ordered half and half tea.  They only had unsweet so I asked for simple syrup.  I just really didn't think it was that big of a deal considering this buffet was a damn fortune.  The server said "oh, I'll have to go downstairs for that."  I said "OK, thank you."  My brother could not quit laughing at my dang simple syrup!  
 And now for the obligatory Thanksgiving family photos in the beautiful Roosevelt lobby!





Everyone looked so great and was so happy!  It is so much fun to get dressed up together to celebrate Thankgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...