Saturday, November 10, 2018

St. Paul's Santa's Workshop

Sarah Kathryn's school has a big Christmas fundraiser every year the first weekend of November.  Why is there a Christmas fundraiser in November you ask?  I have no idea.  It's fun a makes lots of money so maybe that's why!?

I was in charge of the wine pull at the preview party the night before and I sold my 65 bottles in about 45 minutes!  I just put on a Santa's helper apron and I get to selling!  It's so much fun!

 Saturday morning the kids all sing and it is precious!





Bennett saw some sweet friends there watching some preschoolers

#fairfieldproud=yes we are!

Hudson and Henry (classmates)

I see Santa!!!


And Henry lost his tooth right in front of Santa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...