Wednesday, November 21, 2018

NOLA Night

We were super thrilled for our family Thanksgiving trip to NOLA for Granddad's birthday.  We were absolutely beside ourselves when Janine and Richard offered to take the boys with them and Rebecca offered to take SK!  Neil and I had a little quiet drive to NOLA-just us!  We stopped in Baton Rouge for a lunch date.  I sent my friend from Tech a message about where to eat and he suggested his restaurant: Southfin Southern Poke!  IT WAS DELICIOUS and so fresh!


We arrived at the Roosevelt and it was already decked out for Christmas and already magical!

This lobby though!
 The fellas went to the bar, the kids were with Nana, so I ventured to Anthopologie and got a quick scalp massage.  It would have been lots better if the guy hadn't smoked right before.
I went right on back to the hotel for a major hair washing!

My brother stopped by the hotel and I was so glad!

Here we are waiting on a few folks to walk to the restaurant.

Here we are at Dickie Brennan's Bourbon house where we consumed a dozen dozen oysters!

We didn't discriminate between raw and chargrilled.  


We were so excited that Beck and Shari met us for dinner!

What a fun night in NOLA!  Thank you Nana and Granddad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...