Friday, July 20, 2018

VBS 2018

Emily and I had such fun with our hospitality cart at VBS this year!  We got to pass out snacks to everyone along with a little Festive Favor to go along with each of our Bible verses!  For a long time I was totally against working at VBS, but I really got so much out of it.  I get to go with my kids, see them in all of their groups, and hear them learn the songs.

It is such a eye opening week. It makes me so proud of our church and all of the volunteers who make this week happen.  We had over 400 kids and it was just wonderful!


Baseball buds: Jude, Bennett, and Graham


Henry had so much fun in games


How fun that 4 of SK's girls from her class were in the same VBS group??!

We got to ride with friends a couple times!

Jenn McGuire and I were NUTS one day and took 12 kids to CFA after VBS. We took up 4 tables and I don't know that we sat down and enjoyed our food.

Lewis Bus! 4 Lewises, 2 Raines, and 2 Buteaus

Bennett was the lame beggar in the story class one day

Crazy hair day/blue shirt day.  Nash and SK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...