Friday, July 13, 2018

Family Beach pics

We planned our outfits for the beach long in advance since this is the first time we'd all be at the beach together for a family pic.  We decided on white, navy, and coral.  I think the result was pretty great!






Except for when only one person in your nuclear family wears coral it looks like that person wasn't a part of the group. :)



Nana and Granddad with their favorite people

Daniel and Rebecca just waiting for Baby Lillian

I really need a brother pic for the yearbook, but this is what they gave me.  Please, just please act like you love each other.

Tooting on each other-also not what I was going for

Precious angels

This girl is always ready for a picture


The Raines crew!

Yearbook ready!

Our boat trip back was presh because the kids got to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...