Sunday, July 29, 2018

Museum of Natural History

We arrived at the Museum of Natural History about 30 minutes before it opened and grabbed breakfast off a street vendor!  Bennett loves it.  It's right across from Central Park so he loved that, too!

A friend told me a great tip for this museum!  She said to by tickets online and get there when the doors open and go right to the 4th floor to have the place to ourselves.  We did this and WOW!  I have no random people in the background of Bennett with the dinosaurs!









Amazing!


Here we are in the Dinosaur theater waiting on my brother!  Dad watched this video over and over while we walked around because he was in so much pain in his neck and back.







We went in the planetarium for the short 2 minute video. It was so cool, but I get so motion sick that I had to close my eyes for most of it!



Bennett LOVED calling cabs!  Like LOVED it.  He was a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...