Friday, July 13, 2018

Last Day at the Beach

Last Day at the beach AKA: the saddest day at the beach.

We were blessed with wonderful weather, happy pbeople, and great water.  The trip really couldn't have been any better.  Maybe is the beach condo was our own that we owned maybe then it would have been better, but Nah.  It was such a great trip!
Beach Bums

The boys had been begging to have a beach baseball game so on the last day the dads made it happen.  Even the chair attendant got in the game and so did some other random kids

I turned my chair around so I could watch!  Even sister played.

They used boogie boards as bases


go girl!




Cooling off after the game


Love that finger in these pics!



That's my leg




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...