Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun and super low-stress.  Love that.  I set-up the Thanksgiving photo booth like last year and even made Thanksgiving trivia quizzes like a couple years ago.  For some reason, people don't like my fun-tivities.  I don't get it! Work thought my quizzes were lame and so did Neil! ha!  I even gave the Thanksgiving photo props to dad for his Thanksgiving feast and they didn't even get taken out of the car...he said "no one wants to fool with that stuff!"  I guess I am from the mind set that all the work was done for you...you just have to take some pictures.  Oh, well.  I will just keep doing my lame games with a smile on my face! :)

14 things we are thankful for in 2014 in no particular order:
  1. Neil is not going back to Tulsa! Hallelujah!
  2. Family
  3. Food
  4. Our home
  5. Friends
  6. Grandparents
  7. Jobs
  8. Church
  9. Quality time together
  10. Movie Nights
  11. Family meals
  12. Aunts and Uncles
  13. Parents
  14. Being blessed to be parents of 3!



Thanksgiving table

Bennett wrote each person's name on his quiz

Gigi and Grim

Rebecca and Gigi really got into the fun!

hahaha!!

All the ladies!

Little pilgrim boy and girl looking so cute!

Gigi gave SK her Thanksgiving dinner and said SK has a nice forehead and nice ears that don't stick out.  Yes!

Granddad won the quiz with 4/10!

We took a group pic using the self-timer.  hahaha!!  I love Gigi eating the pumpkin pie!!!

S'mores cheesecake was divine!
Mom happened to be in Shreveport so I went to pick her up to come play for a little bit.  I knew she would be all into the photo booth!

Thanksgiving 2014

After putting air in my tire, we headed home.  This is Henry...he fell asleep sitting up!  Thanksgiving wore us out!

Neil wanted to get home to get the tree house finished.


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs. Sorry i never comment! Those props were awesome and Gigi is really cute! Can't wait to move there also I can do all of those fun things with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...