Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve 2014

For the first time in 5 years, I had to work on Thanksgiving break.  One great thing about it is I didn't even mind working!  It was actually nice because we had a Thanksgiving feast at work.  So fun!

I got off work, we picked up SK, and headed to Ruston to see the boys and Nana and Granddad.  Nana had the best idea to set up a baked potato bar for dinner.  It was delish!

I got to work prepping my dishes for Thanksgiving while this little beauty played on the floor.

I couldn't choose which one to post so I chose both!


We love fires on the deck at Nana and Granddad's


We roasted marshmallows after dinner.  I think the boys ate 50 each.  

Bennett had a stomach ache 10 minutes later.


Every time I turned around Henry was sneaking marshmallows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...