Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break rocks!

We've been having a really nice Spring Break.  I love being off work to be with my people.  Bennett and I have been running around like crazy.  We have taken Henry to daycare for a couple hours each day so that he can get used to his new place.  I am excited to spend some one on one time with my big boy!

Lunch with Daddy at Don Juanz

We went out to the camp to see the progress.  Neil has been working so hard to try to get the camp ready.  I can't wait to spend the night out there.

my beautiful, sweet boy

We played with our shadows

Bennett got to drive the digger!

Mr. Ramsey was so sweet to drive him around.

Henry and Grandad

Look at those handsome Lewis boys!

On Tuesday, Bennett and I went shopping for the Blush and Bashful brunch that I am helping with at church.  It is going to be so great...sign up today!  (excuse the tangent!)

We met Ann and Max at Kiddie Mia's for some spaghetti and games.  Bennett has been asking to go to Kiddie Mia's for weeks.  He loves this place.  For less than $10 we both ate lunch and played games.  Pretty sweet deal.


Max and Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...