Thursday, March 15, 2012

Carnival and First Wagon Ride

We had a great time at the school carnival today.  I was so thankful that Erinn picked Bennett up from school and brought him along with her 3 kids.  That was a car load!  Thanks so much, Erinn.

The kids LOVED the carnival.  I was super impressed by the set-up all done by Mrs. White and Z-club.  Most other clubs added a booth to the carnival to help with Coach David Abney's medical fund.  You can watch the awesome video about his story here.  It was so great to see our school come together for a wonderful cause.

Bucket toss
We loved jumping!
Good throwing arm! You can see his sprayed hair in this.

He got a gator painted on his face.

My phone went dead before I could get pictures of his spray painted hair.  He also wanted to sing on the microphone at the choir booth.  He wanted to sing "You are my Sunshine" and "ABCs."  He started singing and then realized that everyone was watching and then ran to me and hugged my neck hard and said "I was scared."  Sweet baby!  I love him so much!  All the kids joined in on the ABCs...it was so sweet!

We got home to some great outdoor weather.  Henry got to have is first wagon ride!  He is getting so big I just can't believe it.  
I love this chunky boy.  Oh, he is so cute!
2 brothers in the wagon...what an adorable sight for my eyes (and their grandparent's eyes)!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...