Friday, March 9, 2012

22 looks good on you!

We went to Monjuni's to celebrate my dad's 22 years of sobriety on Tuesday night.  Way to go, Dad!!!  I know it supposed to be anonymous (AA stands for Alcoholics Anonymous) and all, but my dad does not mind sharing.  He will tell you that he HATED going to meetings for the first few years.  He will tell you that it was NOT FUN. And he will also tell you that he would not be here today without that program.

Happy 22, Dad.  22 looks good on you!  (I'm sorry the pictures aren't better...all taken on my phone.)


Look at Henry's gut! Love it!

Carol-lon (as B calls her) and Bennett

Bad picture, but we were all there and this is a girl that likes to document with photos!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful thing to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bill! Lindsey you're looking slim girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22 year is SO awesome! I love that Henry is showing off his stomach:).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...