Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Soccer, Bunnies, and Family Time

Our Saturday was busy.  It was filled with our favorite people.  Family and friends. Couldn't ask for a better weekend.

We started with Bennett's soccer game.  They are the Jolly Green Giants.  Bennett loves the cheer "Ho Ho Ho, Green Giants!"

HenHen was such a good boy at the game.

We the game and headed to Breakfast with Bunnies.  I thought they were going to have REAL rabbits.  Boy was I wrong.  It turned out to be LIVE bunnies but in the form of PEOPLE IN COSTUMES. hmmmm. 
Henry and EB


My boys did not know what to think of this.  I guess they were on the same page as their mama!
 We headed to Benton after lunch to celebrate Mrs. Lewis' 95th birthday.  She was sick and wasn't able to make it to the celebration.  Please say a prayer for her...she is in ICU with the flu.  We enjoyed the company of family and watching all the kids play.

And, changing Bennett's clothes twice due to accidents.
Nana and Henry

Andrew and Henry

All the people with March birthdays in the family

boys having fun throwing balloons off the balcony

Connor showing off his back bends

Adults and kids being silly
I almost forgot to mention that we had a fun hair session.  I did Emily's hair and Missy did mine.  I love a fancy braid!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see your braid? Praying for Mrs. Lewis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...