Friday, March 30, 2012

Ruston, Highchair, and Strep Throat

I had a lot of plans to get us out of town this Spring Break.  I am so glad they all fell through.  We've had a fabulous time making little memories in town with the exception of a couple day trips.  We have been running lots of errands but other than that we've been home.

We ran to Ruston to eat dinner for Merideth's 30th birthday.  I dropped the boys off with Nana and Grandad so I could eat with the girls.  We had a great time at Log Cabin.
Molly, me, Amy, and Merideth (we are all 30!)

Henry is such a big boy!  This is first time to sit in a restaurant high chair.

He is so big he is pulling up on the sides of the crib...time to lower it!
We met Neil's parents in Minden yesterday to pick up Bennett.  He ran up to me and said "I'm sick and I need to go to the doctor."  I thought I would watch him for a little bit but he woke up this morning and said the same thing.  I made an appointment and it was confirmed that he has strep throat.  They wanted to give him a shot, but since he is allergic to that class of drugs...it's an oral medication for B.  Hopefully he will feel better soon.  He actually just told me that he wasn't sick anymore and he wanted to go outside and play.  We had plans to go to the zoo today, but she said he should stay home.  She said he will be fine tomorrow. :)

Sweet boy with his gloves at the Dr.

1 comment:

  1. poor bennett, but that is so cute that he said he was sick and needed to go to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...