Friday, March 16, 2012

Date your men

http://thedailysweatpants.blogspot.com/

We had a great date night last Friday night.  Mom wanted to come over to see the kids and told Neil and I to go out on a date. 

Let me think about it.

OK!

We headed to Country Tavern for steak salad and had a great time.  The highlight of the night was when we saw a car load of students come in to eat before the Sadie Hawkins dance.  Neil head one of them say "what are all these teachers doing here?" 

ha.

I guess teachers aren't allowed anywhere a student might be after school hours.  I thought it was funny and got me thinking.  I used to think it was really random when I would see a teacher out around town.  I guess we are only meant to be AT SCHOOL.

We headed to Red Mango for dessert.


One of the workers brought tic tac toe over to our table. We are both really good at tic tac toe. :)

After our date, I took Bennett with me to the Sadies dance for a little fun.  I thought if I let him stay up until 9:15 he would sleep late the next morning.  No dice.  He was up earlier.  Oh well...he had a lot of fun.

We stopped to talk to Corproal Carter (our school police officer) and he told him "I gotta go dance!"
me and B
My sweet boy in front of the picture background

We walked in to the gym with all the lights and loud music.  He was scared to death!  Poor baby!  He had no idea what to expect.  He really liked watching the kids dance...too bad we couldn't get him out there to bust a move.

2 comments:

  1. awww...this looks like so much fun. A date with 2 of your men! Praying for your time together as a family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother in law is the manager at Red Mango! Hope y'all liked it:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...