Sunday, March 11, 2012

Henry is 7 months old!



My Henry is 7 months old today!  We are closer to his 1st birthday than not and I just can't believe it.  Where does the time go?  

  • Size 3 diaper
  • You wear size 6 month and 6-9 month clothes and some 9-12 clothes
  • You are still eating every 3 hours and usually eat 7 ounces.  I've just introduced "breakfast" to you.  This includes oatmeal with a fruit.  You eat a veggie or a fruit at night. 
  • You go to sleep around 7:30 and wake up around 7 usually.  You are a great sleeper!
  • Big news this month is that you are officially a sitter!  Charles and Mimi (the people that keep you) called me the other day to let me know that you were going from lying down to the seated position.  This is true!  You are such a big boy.
  • You are a mover.  If you see something you want...you will get there.  It's not a crawl and not a roll...more of a get there any way you can move.
  • You are cooing a lot and "talking", but no real word sounds yet.
  • You love to pull and grasp anything and everything you can get your hands on.  You pulled my entire plate of breakfast on the floor the other morning.  
  • No teeth yet!  I think you have 1 coming in on the bottom.
  • You LOVE you pacifier!!!
  • Bennett just loves you.  He will say "I want Henry to lay on me or I want Henry to lay in my bed."  He loves making noises to make you smile and laugh.  Pretty much anything he does makes you laugh.
  • You are such a sweet baby and you only cry when you are tired or hungry or mad.  We couldn't ask for a better boy.  
I caught you reading..I guess you got mad at the dogs!


2 comments:

  1. 7 months old!!!! I think those dogs were being mean to Henry:( poor baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless it. That pic of Henry is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...