Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 31st, Neli!

We all got up early this morning to celebrate Neil's 31st!  He was not excited to be turning 31! I think he looks pretty darn good for 31.

Bennett, Henry, Dad, and I went to Lowe's on Sunday afternoon to pick up his gift.  Bennett has been telling him all week what it was.  He was so excited and couldn't wait to give it to him.



yay!  A battery operated tool set!  
We ate low-fat blueberry cream cheese french toast casserole for breakfast.  It had no flavor and will not be a repeater at our house.  Glad we tried it though.


Happy Birthday, Daddy!  I love how they are all doing what I hoped they'd do!  

And no...I did not misspell Neil's name on accident on the title of this post.  I went to Target last night to pick up a little cookie cake for Neil's birthday treat tonight.  We have to bring snacks to our marriage class and I wanted him to have something special.  So, I wrote out that I wanted the nice lady to write on his cake...

Exact note she used to write on Neil's cake

And this is what she gave me...


hahahahaha!!!  I thought it would make a funny story so I didn't ask her to change it.

Have a wonderful day, Neli...you deserve it!

5 comments:

  1. I sure do hope Neli has a great day. I love March birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Happy birthday Neli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Neli! That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny! i read right past your blog title and wouldn't have ever noticed it if you hadn't mentioned the whole cake thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAH! I love it! That is hilarious. I think we might need to start calling him NEL-i from here on out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...