Wednesday, January 12, 2011

9 weeks.

(I always forget to keep my work clothes on for these pictures. I will try better next week!)

I am going to borrow Kelly's Korner pregnancy highlights list each time I update on my pregnancy. I want to remember these times!

I'm 9 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 9Weeks
Size of baby: 1.7 cm
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: none yet
Sleep: I'm very tired. I am usually asleep by 8 pm.
What I miss: feeling like my normal get up and go self
Cravings: The only thing that always sounds good is Taco Bell!
Symptoms: Feeling tired and nauseous
Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor on Monday and hearing this precious baby's heartbeat
Fetal Heart Rate: 164 bpm

7 comments:

  1. aww linds! yay! I will be sending up special prayers for you and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wearing sweatpants? Hehe. I like the updates Kelly's Korner style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B and B are excited about another August friend!Yay for summer babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! Oh my gosh! I didn't realize you were pregnant! :-) So happy for ya'll! I actually just got done writing a blog post too & I'm waiting for my hubby to come home to get a picture of me so I can post it b/c I'm 12 weeks along! :-) So thankful the Lord answered our prayers! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for a strong heartbeat! I need to start doing these updates too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...