Monday, January 17, 2011

Play Time

I had a few friends over for play time on MLK day morning. Since we don't have much furniture yet, our living room is the perfect place to play!

Erinn and Brown or Briggs? Help me out!

Casey holding Amelie. Bennett loved rubbing her little head. It was so sweet.

And the disaster that 5 toddlers can make! It was fun and they had a good time. Oh, this picture was taken 2 seconds before Bennett tripped over Baby B. It was so traumatic. Bennett was really embarrassed and Baby B was startled! I felt so bad for them!
We had fun and hope to do it again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Play time looks busy. There's a lot of toys on the floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get the last post I made? I'm not sure if it went through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, at the time I didn't realize what a mess they made! That last picture you can see that Bennett has NO idea he is about to step on that baby! ha! Poor Bennett, he was so embarrassed! It was a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...