Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 weeks.

This photo was taken after a very bad day at work. I was so sick the entire day and had to drag myself off the couch for this picture.

I'm 10 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: a little over an inch
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out at our Gender Reveal Party that Casey and Erinn are hosting! I can't quit thinking about it!
Movement: none yet
Sleep: I'm very tired. I am usually asleep by 8 pm or earlier.
What I miss: feeling like my normal get up and go self
Cravings: I don't really want anything. Sometimes food makes me sick...just the smell.
Symptoms: Feeling tired and nauseous
Best Moment this week: coming home from work to get in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are feeling so bad. I remember that feeling all too well! :) Only a few more weeks and you should feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...