Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Birthday Dinner

I had an absolutely wonderful birthday weekend. I got to celebrate every day of my birthday weekend. Neil really outdid himself with planning yet another dinner for my birthday. I felt so special!


Rebecca came over from Ruston and brought her new friend, Jarrod.

Me, Mom, and Carolyn

Leslie made this gorgeous and delicious cake. Talk about fabulous. Check it out on Messy Aprons soon.

Leslie gave me the most thoughtful gift ever. She found a Wagamama cookbook at Barnes and Noble. Wagamama was our favorite place to eat in London. We loved it because it was good and you could get full on about 6 pounds. It was always a nice treat to our stomachs and pocket books. Thanks Leslie! She also gave me noodles and digestives to go along with it!

Bennett was a big helper.


I had 2 birthday cakes! I am a huge fan of the cookie cake.

So is Bennett.

I was so glad to finally meet sweet Eric!

Eric and Leslie=cuteness!

Neil and me

I had such a fun birthday weekend! Thank you to Amy, Richard, Janine, Leslie, Eric, Rebecca, Mom, Charlie, Dad, Carolyn, Jarrod for making it so special!

3 comments:

  1. so fun to see eric on your blog :-) i love when social lines cross! i've been thinking about you and your fam. so glad to see that everything (pregnancy and your dad's health) is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a special birthday weekend! That cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, i meant to say "social circles"...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...