Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Updates

Here is our non-matching back splash before the update.

This is the little bar area that had no back splash.

Ray Ray and Carlos did an awesome job. This is the demo...
And they finished after only 1 day of work! We are changing the light plate switches to nickel so they don't stand out so much.

A big fat thanks to Leslie (my awesome interior designer) for picking everything out! If you ever need design help... she is your girl! Whenever the installers would ask me a question I would say "let me call my designer!" It was fun because Leslie always had the right answer.

Bar area:

Oh and just because you try to do something fun and update your back splash...does not mean your dishwasher won't start leaking the same day. So, we had to get a new one.

And we love it even more. The thing we liked the most is all the money we saved at Appliance Outlet! My dear friends, Ann and Chris will be opening it next weekend. Check them out for all of your appliance needs!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I am a huge fan of the subway tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your designer with? We're starting to investigate remodeling our kitchen and I'd like to meet with some potential designers/builders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shoutout! It turned out great! It helps that you have awesome taste!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so good! You and Leslie did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! IT looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just seeing this & it looks wonderful! I have the same dishwasher too & I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...