Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Size of baby: 3.73 cm
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out...hopefully in early March.
Movement: none yet
Sleep: I'm very tired. I am usually asleep by 8 pm. I do get up a lot at night already to go to the bathroom!
What I miss: feeling like my normal get up and go self
Cravings: Sweets always sound delicious
Symptoms: Feeling tired and nauseous
Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor on Monday and hearing this precious baby's heartbeat (I heard the heartbeat and then bought 7 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from the Ultrasound tech!)
Fetal Heart Rate: 173 bpm

4 comments:

  1. yay!
    ha! I love you bought 7 boxs of girl scout cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good girl! Girl Scout cookies sound soo good right now! :-) I'm so happy everything is going so good! I started feeling a little better at 11 weeks, so hopefully you will start to feel like your old self again soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love that yellow tank top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...