Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Classroom 2010!

I have been working for a couple hours every week for the past few to get my classroom ready for this year. I am so glad that I did it over time instead of having to do it all in 2 days. We start back with 2 days of teacher in-service tomorrow so I will be ready. It will be bittersweet to go back...I am glad to get back into a routine, but I have so enjoyed my summer with Bennett. Here is my room from last year if you want to check it out.

Here is my room from the front door. I still love the flowers on the side wall that Target donated last year.

Rebecca did a great job helping me with my side bulletin board border. Thanks Becky!

Here is my new SmartBoard. My supervisor bought it for me about 2 weeks into summer. I can't wait to use it this year. Thanks to Amy for showing me how to use it!

I had my directors chair embroidered with my name and the same gator that I use all over my room. I think Jeannie did a great job.

And here is my little "office." The back wall of posters is not complete and from looking at this picture...I need to move that extension cord. I like having a little nook in the back of the room.
I am looking forward to a great gator year! I hope and pray that my 2nd year will be a lot easier than last year.

3 comments:

  1. I love the monogram directors chair. I hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds, How cute is your room! How I'd love to pop in some day and see you in action! Good luck this year. And remember, you now have a very good excuse for being rough and tough on your kids. Tell them not to mess with you...you are pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those huge flowers on the wall. As a teacher, I appreciate all things classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...